Mechanical Engineering: Boiler Making & Welding NQF 1-3$0
About this course
The technical industry requires people with a thorough understanding of specialist knowledge. Training for a technical course at Fachs College will give you the knowledge & skills to enter & excel in the technical world. Provided by the Fachs College, this programme is available by distance learning, allowing you to study flexibly while balancing work and personal lives. The program deepens your understanding of mechanical engineering – boiler making & welding, and how they relate to performance. It will help you to advance your career in the engineering field.
Grade 10 or Equivalent
National Certificate: N 3 – N 4
- LED Machinery Assembly
- Arc Welding Specialist
- Locomotive Industry
- Artisan Engineering
Material & Facilities
- Training Module
- Certificate and statements of results
- Stationeries: (Pens & writing Pad)
- Subject matter expert facilitators
- Mathematics (N1-N3)
- Engineering Science (N1-N3)
- Plating & Structural Steel Drawing (N1-N3)
- Metal Workers Theory (N1)
- Plater’s Theory (N2)
- Welder’s Theory (N2)
- Mechanotechnology (N3)
- Virtual Training – online sessions accessible anywhere, recorded sessions available.
- E-Learning – Self paced learning, study from home.